The charming “Villa Llenaire Nine” is a roomy, 2-storey villa in one of the best locations in Puerto Pollensa, only about 750 metres from the gorgeous beach and the famous seafront promenade.
On the first floor are 3 generous en-suite bedrooms each with an access to a private or shared terrace. One terrace leads via a steep and open metal spiral staircase ( out of bounds to children unless
accompanied by an adult ) to the Crows Nest, an unfurnished (no shade) second floor terrace with fantastic views over the Bay of Pollença, Tramontana and Alcudia Mountains - great for taking in the spectacular sunsets. On the ground floor is a large family suite, with terrace access to the garden, comprising a seating area, 2 private bedrooms, an en-suite with bath and shower and a family bathroom with shower. The well equipped ground floor kitchen / breakfast room and sitting room both access a covered dining terrace with seating for 10, and views over the garden and pool .
Llenaire Nine is dedicated to outdoor living. In addition to the three outdoor terraces on the first and second floors, the private pool and children’s artificial grass sports area , there are 6 other ground floor outdoor living /seating areas/ sunbathing areas:
- the covered dining terrace ,
- the covered garden terrace,
- the pool decking area with natural afternoon shade from Washingtonian Palm Trees
- artificial lawn chill area with day bed set below a sun shade sail or sun umbrella
- Gazebo - including stone drinking table and charcoal BBQ grill
- Tiled Pool sunbathing areas.
- Broadband and Smart TV
- Children sports / football area
So whether you want to chill by yourself with your favourite music/book or be with the family group and whether you are sun lover or shade seeker, Llenaire Nine has very generous outdoor living space to meet all the groups needs and ensure you have a fantastic laid back holiday.
Llenaire is one of the top locations in the North of Mallorca . The villa is located in an exclusive and tranquil residential area , just a couple of hundred metres from the Mediterranean and an easy stroll (750m) to the golden beaches of the Bay of Pollenca. Outside dining restaurants, destination beach bars , beach sports facilities , shops are an average of 7 -20 minutes away involving a stroll next to the sea along Pollenca’s elegant tree lined ( and illuminated at night ) promenade. A car is not a daily requirement . Everything is so accessible that everyone in the family group has the freedom and flexibility to do as they please without relying on taxis or others for lifts . Some individuals can chill at the beach , while other can shop the boutiques , relax by the pool , with the kids enjoying goal scoring on the artificial grass, a wonderful practical area for children’s sports. The location allows all guests to swim or paddle board in Med in the morning, chill by the pool in the afternoon and drink/dine/party in neighbourhood or at the resorts chic international yacht marina in the evening and all without a car or taxi.
Please be aware:
- a booking fee of €70 will be charged on every booking
- when booking you will be subject to pay the Balearic ecotax of €2.20 per night per person
- a refundable breakage deposit, the amount of which is property related, will also be required when booking
- pool heating: if available and desired at the property an additional EUR 500 will be charged
- low season central heating by separate arrangement
- AC available in the bedrooms from 18:00 PM to 20:00 PM and from 22:00 PM to 8:00 AM
- A children pool safety fence can be installed. An additional 150 euros per booking will be charged
- Towel change once during the week and light clean service is provided